Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to the forums. My issue right now is that the clicking sound that the signal lights make and when you turned on and off the car (welcome and good bye) sound stop working. Have any of you had or has the same issue?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hello,
I'm new to the forums. My issue right now is that the clicking sound that the signal lights make and when you turned on and off the car (welcome and good bye) sound stop working. Have any of you had or has the same issue?

This feature can be turned off/on. I forget how it is done without referring to owners manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this happend to my '13 azera as well. i found the setting for the welcome sounds, and it says it is enabled, yet there is still no welcome sound or turn signal sound.

i cant figure out why the sound is gone.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I think the welcome chime option is in the main menu settings. Same place where you can change the ambient lighting etc.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Speaker is fault

Small speaker at center top dash.. 2 speaker under grill,, 1 has a 2-pin connector, other is 3-pin,,, you want to replace the smaller with 2-pin I think it is

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Remove the center dash speaker by carefully prying the grille up with a plastic trim tool. Remove and check the smaller speaker. If it is bad, you can get a new one from your dealer parts department, an online hyundai parts seller, or ebay for about $20. The part number should be 96390-3V000.

If the speaker checks okay, then the problem is in the wiring or electronics that drives the speaker. That is a more complicated fix.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Remove the center dash speaker by carefully prying the grille up with a plastic trim tool. Remove and check the smaller speaker. If it is bad, you can get a new one from your dealer parts department, an online hyundai parts seller, or ebay for about $20. The part number should be 96390-3V000.

If the speaker checks okay, then the problem is in the wiring or electronics that drives the speaker. That is a more complicated fix.

I stuck with our Finance Mgr car,, called Tech Assist, I didnt half finish telling him what I had and fella says "replace the speaker"...

Reactions: MrVivona

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you MrVivona! I ordered the speaker using that part # ($17 with shipping). Took less than 15 minutes to install the new one. I now have turn signal and 'goodbye' sound. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am having the same issue and I cannot find an answer on how to fix this. Everything that I have checked says that the sounds are enabled. .but, they do not make a sound. Has anyone found an answer to this?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I am having the same issue and I cannot find an answer on how to fix this. Everything that I have checked says that the sounds are enabled. .but, they do not make a sound. Has anyone found an answer to this?
Did you check the speaker as mentioned above?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw that after I posted. I have found a site on you tube that explains that. I plan on checking that this afternoon after work. Thank you for noticing...
Would you be able to share the link to the video? I’m having this same issue.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also, is this the same type of replacement for a 2015 Azera? My turn signal lights have been cutting in and out with the little noise that it makes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also, is this the same type of replacement for a 2015 Azera? My turn signal lights have been cutting in and out with the little noise that it makes.
I went ahead and did my own research as well. What is the difference between the 2012-2017 Inst Panel Speaker - Hyundai (96320-3V000) for $23.60 and the 2015-2017 Inst Panel Speaker - Hyundai (96320-F5500) for $79.57. I just want to make sure I get the right part for the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts