Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody

First time poster long time creeper :)

We ended up buying our car end of the summer in 08 with 11km on the odo. Done all the service myself over the years. I just turned 166,000km today. Needless to say we drive it a little. It's now time to change the drivers side wheel bearing. I've got most tools at home, except the axle nut socket. I'm going to be seeing my brother this weekend where he's going to be doing the press work for the bearing for me, just have to take him the hub assembly.

Question is, does anyone know what size it is? I've tried searching and haven't come up with anything concrete. I've read 30mm or 32mm. I've tried to join the hmaservice but it wont open the agreement for me to accept.

Thank you all, any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
538 Posts
:00000732:

Glad to hear you have had a trouble free run with your car, I haven't a clue as to the nut size but even 32mm sounds on the small size. Hopefully one of the other members have pulled theirs apart and can help..

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I use a 1 1/4 on axle nuts..

You have a digital caliper to measure with ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Ended up calling dealer and they said its a 32mm. I'll be taking it off tomorrow so i'll post up a confirmation.

·
Registered
763 Posts
it is a 32

1 - 5 of 5 Posts