Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a newbie here and need some advice on servicing Avante. I have just got a 2006 Hyundai Avante 1.6A as my first car. Its mileage is 81500km. The previous owner sent the car for a package B (instead of the recommended package C) in Komoco for its 80000km servicing. Hence I thought of sending it again for further servicing.

I am thinking of servicing the following:
a) Change ATF
How many litres is required? According to car manual, it is 6.8l. My stockist says 4l.
b) Change spark plugs.
I am thinking of getting iridium IK16L. But my stockist say this model is not suitable for avante. Anybody install this? How many spark plugs do I need?
c) Change Air Filter

In addition, I realize my air con have some smell when I first start up my engine in the morning and occasionally smell outside dust when i travel behind heavy vehicles. What can I do to improve the air con?

Any workshop that you can recommend as well?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi bro, welcome to the hyundai world.. for your spark plug, i would say that u are talking about Denso... so i would say it will be the model ixuh22i bro... cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
Hyundai Avante offers a smooth riding and responsive handling with standard safety features like ABS (Anti Lock Brakes) on all wheels with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution). Hyundai Avante is a more spacious sedan as compared its predecessor, the current generation Hyundai Avante can seat up to five passengers and has storage compartments galore. The upcoming sedan of Hyundai, Hyundai Avante possesses stunning exterior looks attributed to its newly designed front view and attracted rear side. The Hyundai Avante is to come to India with a lot of comfort features for the driver and the passengers. The steering wheel of the car is adjustable and comes with control buttons, it also comes with power windows, tinted glass, rear defogger, electric driver seat adjustments, remote fuel filler, remote boot, remote central locking and AC with climate control.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts