Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

New guy over here. I have a quick question... I have a 2007 Tucson and I'd like to get an AuxIn to hear my Ipod,MP3player, etc.

I've been trying those FM transmitters that hook up to the 12V jack but they are not working as expected.

Is there any way I can add an Aux In line to my radio?

Thnkz in advance.

- Juan

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
If your '07 is like my wife's '07, the answer is "Probably not," unless somebody else has a how-to on modifying the unit. I doubt this can be done because the head unit has no provision for selecting an auxiliary audio input. Maybe you can find one of those cassette adaptors that will let the cassette player function as a coupling device to play an audio source as if it was a tape.

The only other idea I can suggest is replacing the head unit with the feature(s) you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnkz... I was hoping this wasn't the case but it was also an option I had in mind. I guess I'm gonna have to change my headunit for something that may work better for my needs.

Thnkz again for the help.

- Juan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope... I don't have a cassette player on my head unit. I'll just go ahead and get a new one that looks good on my car.

- Juan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts