Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the "deal" thread, so...

AutoZone, 20 oz Techron, buy one at $9.99 and get another free.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I saw the 12 ounce bottles as well. At .38 per ounce,it is a decent price. Will have to pick some up. About three years ago,I bought 32 ounce bottles where price per ounce was somewhere in the .20's. Have not seen anything close to that though since that time.

Reactions: Old's Cool

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you see that? The circular says 12 oz bottle is on sale?

https://www.autozone.com/circular

For some reason, I can't see the circular.

I think they're 20 oz, at least, that's what was on the counter! Some guy was having an issue with his Camry, saying it would sputter at low speeds when he stepped on the gas, but run fine at high speeds, like getting on the on ramp. I said he might have a leaky injector, and then saw the Techron on the counter. I said, try one of those, and they guy said they were 2 for one. I was pretty sure they were 20s. I'll have to look. They did ring up at $9.99 for both, though.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Either way, better then the $19.95 Hyundai charges! :D

Reactions: NDSE

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
The 20 oz and 12 oz size were both BOGO at my Auto Zone. However, price for one 20 oz was $13.99. I bought two and with tax was $15.26. Not sure why they were $9.99 at your store?

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
The 20 oz and 12 oz size were both BOGO at my Auto Zone. However, price for one 20 oz was $13.99. I bought two and with tax was $15.26. Not sure why they were $9.99 at your store?
Same deal here today.I went into the store looking to buy the 12oz bottles and saw the larger size.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same deal here today.I went into the store looking to buy the 12oz bottles and saw the larger size.

I thought they were 20's but they were 12's. Well, since I have an Accent, I have a smaller tank anyway. :D

Wonder if it's still on? The Scion has a bigger tank...

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I thought they were 20's but they were 12's. Well, since I have an Accent, I have a smaller tank anyway. :D

Come on brother,does size really matter?....:wink:

It is still on and the 20 ounce bottle is actually a better deal by a small margin.

Reactions: Old's Cool

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

Circular says ends April 4th. The Manager did not even know both were on sale until he saw the sign on the shelf. I bought 20 oz size since it is equal to the Hyundai bottle. If it is good enough for Hyundai it is good enough for me.

My understanding is more is better.:)

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, snap. I filled the tank today.

With both bottles still sitting on the floor of the car...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Oh, snap. I filled the tank today.

With both bottles still sitting on the floor of the car...
Your probably OK. Just add the Techron and drive rush hour where you need to brake aggressively. I prefer my Techron shaken, not stirred. :grin2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts