Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm at the lights and one of those bum window washers is cleaning windows, I usually feel sorry for them so I let him do mine. As soon as he squirts the window and uses his squeegie thing, the wipers start going. He totally freaks out!! (as do I). This happens 2 or 3 times before I finally figure out the auto wipers are on. These things really are more of a nuisance than a help at times :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
QUOTE (Davez621 @ Oct 6 2010, 09:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361659
Ok so I'm at the lights and one of those bum window washers is cleaning windows, I usually feel sorry for them so I let him do mine. As soon as he squirts the window and uses his squeegie thing, the wipers start going. He totally freaks out!! (as do I). This happens 2 or 3 times before I finally figure out the auto wipers are on. These things really are more of a nuisance than a help at times :D

HUH ??? <<scratches head >>

Oh wait, you got an i45 so that must be another item you guys got we didn't......

·
1,914 Posts
I wish they had the pano roof when I bought mine. If it was priced right, I would have sprung for it. Ford charges $1,995 on their Edge's which I think is expensive.

I'm not a big fan of autowipers. Seeing as how I don't use the wipers often, when I do use them I use intermittent so I like being able to control the speed.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Oct 7 2010, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361850
I wish they had the pano roof when I bought mine. If it was priced right, I would have sprung for it. Ford charges $1,995 on their Edge's which I think is expensive.

I'm not a big fan of autowipers. Seeing as how I don't use the wipers often, when I do use them I use intermittent so I like being able to control the speed.
Exactly. I'd much rather they omitted the feature, and included something more useful, such as bluetooth, heated seats, or dual zone climate... :(

·
Registered
136 Posts
QUOTE (Davez621 @ Oct 7 2010, 07:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361875
Exactly. I'd much rather they omitted the feature, and included something more useful, such as bluetooth, heated seats, or dual zone climate... :(
Hmmm.....So we get Bluetooth on all models, heated seats and dual climate control on the Limited, but you get auto wipers that we don't. What kind of roof does your car have? It looks black in your avatar photo, is it the panoramic?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (11yfLtd @ Oct 7 2010, 07:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361881
Hmmm.....So we get Bluetooth on all models, heated seats and dual climate control on the Limited, but you get auto wipers that we don't. What kind of roof does your car have? It looks black in your avatar photo, is it the panoramic?
Yes it is. Here's the larger version of the photo:

[attachment=20586:DSC02084_2_.JPG]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts