Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, have got another 2 products from my garage.

modul alt. 1 - check the video (folding starts after 40 seconds after car is locked and unfolding after start button is pressed to ACC)

modul alt. 2 (folding starts immediately after car is locked and unfolding after start button is pressed to ACC )

VIDEO:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, guys these are home made products. I've made them in amount of 25 pcs a pure limited edition. I've sold them all. Anyway, similar products can still be found on the internet for about $60 + but I sold them for aprox. 35€ with profit. Is somebody interested in?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't have folding mirrors so does this mean I would have to get motors and other things to make them foldable???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have folding mirrors so does this mean I would have to get motors and other things to make them foldable???
yes, what car do you have? all i40 have folding mirrors. If your mirrors are not foldable, you need motors and other things...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could be interested in this product, do you still have them or maybe you would share circuit with me so I can make my own. Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts