Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to this forum wanted some expert help from the legends
here is the scenario:
i was looking for GNTX 453 with homelink and compass ended up visiting junkyard and found (ZTVHL3) from 2007 Hyundai Azera got one with the harness and will be using the mirror for my 2014 camry since camry came prewired for homelink the plugs hidden in the overhead console.

so could you help me with the pinouts of the gntx that came from the 2007 azera here is the colors of the wire from the other end of the harness

Black
Red
Yellow
Brown

Thats the Oem connector pinouts from my 2014 camry LE is as follow

White with Black strips= Ground
White= constant 12v
Grey= 12V switched by ignition

Thank you for helping me out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for finding the pinout as The harness pinout that were used by the Azera would be specific to that model this will make things easier for me looks like i will be only using 2 wires from the 4 as one will be for ground and other one will be for Ignition 12 volts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you'll need the constant 12v also, for the homelink to work.
problem with constant 12 volt is that homelink will always be active god forbids if someone breaks into my car and can use the homelink to open my garage but if its active only on ignition that means it will need key for the homelink to be active

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So i finally got the job done everything is working including auto dim feature so i did join switched +12v wire for compass and homelink turned out great tried my best to tidy up the wire and i am happy with that plus i kept the oem connector visible just incase something like smoke happens and i will be quick to react to it lol
so 2007 Hyundai rearview mirror working great on 2014 camry LE for some reason i cant post my pictures

so i had the homelink and compass joined together and tapped into switched +12v wire (camrys Grey= 12V switched by ignition) and didn't use the reverse gear signal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts