Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I have the auto climate control off , and air condition off , temp set to 21 , it still blows cold air , I have windows open so I just want vent on , not cold air , anyone else have this problem

·
Registered
413 Posts
When I have the auto climate control off , and air condition off , temp set to 21 , it still blows cold air , I have windows open so I just want vent on , not cold air , anyone else have this problem
It's not blowing anything, it's the air pressure in front of the car that is being forced into the car. When you are sitting still nothing is coming in. Before turning it off, change the vent setting to recirculate the air then turn it off. This will change the air setting to close the outside entry of the air.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Even though it's off...push the a/c button on then off, that's the only way i can find to keep the condensor from turning on.

·
Registered
544 Posts
When I push the "off" button the vent mode shows and not the temperatures. When I turn up the fan, the "Auto" re-engages, shows the temperature and air conditioner turns on without the "A/C" light on. (When I set if for 23 degrees C for example.) Is this the way it is supposed to work? Sometimes I want Auto off and just blow the fan but it does not seem to allow me to do this.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sorry, jumped the gun here....Looks like this is normal as the vehicle is defaulted to "Auto De-Fog" mode which causes this behavior.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, jumped the gun here....Looks like this is normal as the vehicle is defaulted to "Auto De-Fog" mode which causes this behavior.
I went to dealer , they said you have to turn air condition button on then off, this stops the condenser from coming on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts