Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!! we just got the SF 2.4 Premium yesterday so far so good. Anyways we created a mp3 cd and we have the same files on a usb flash drive. One thing I notice is that when playing a some weather its for a cd mp3, cd audio, usb flash drive or even mp3's copied to the system the TIMER for the song and the INFO on the mp3's (the album, artist name, song name are embedded on the mp3 file) will freeze up still the music continues to play. The only time it will recognize the INFO of the mp3 is by changing the volume up/down then the TIMER will then again freeze (normally less then 20 seconds).

Any one experience this type of behaviour on the audio/radio/mp3 system of the SF? any inputs will be much appreciated:)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just some compatibility glitch with the radio. I know with some burned disks, the burner used makes a difference. The radio itself is funny, as my iPhone 5 played music great when connected to the cable directly, but since the new iOS 7 update, the reaction time on song changes takes 2-3 seconds, and sometimes the previous song info stays up on the screen now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts