Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, i own a 2009 Hyundai i20 1.2 Astra model in India, recently when i pushed the eject button in the audio system, the cd didnt come out and whole audio system is hanged, nothing is working now even radio and usb. please help!!!
Anurag

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think I have read on here somewhere that the best way to sort this is to pull the fuse give it a couple of minutes then reinstate it and this resets the radio.

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (bizzay1 @ May 10 2010, 07:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321334
I think I have read on here somewhere that the best way to sort this is to pull the fuse give it a couple of minutes then reinstate it and this resets the radio.
Thats correct - see this post

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/index.php?sh...73&hl=eject

happened to me!! - just dont eject with the ignition off (i was only trying a cd for the first time to make sure it worked!!) just use the usb and a memory stick now.

Steve :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello I'm new to this forum. I bought a Hyundai i20 last November and I'm very happy with it, however, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now and tomorrow I'm taking it to the Hyundai garage for some tests. When my CD first started getting stuck and the audio system went dead, I would take it to the Hyundai garage and they would pull out/in the fuse to get everything started. This happened a few times. I was then told not to switch off the CD player before switching off the engine. At first this seemed to work and for a while I would sometimes switch off or leave the CD player on, however, now it's getting stuck again. I thought this was just going to be a 'teething' problem with a new CD player, but apparently not!

Anne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.