Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having trouble seeing others members pictures and especially when I post mine. I sent tech support that message with screen shots of my errors attached and links and this is what they responded with.

"That forum is running on an out of date Tapatalk plugin, which is causing the issues. It is fixed in the updated version. We’ll contact the forum owner to update their plugin. Please report the same to your forum admin as requests from members are looked into more quickly."

Thanks,
se-r_dad

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Hyundai Forums Admin.
1,601 Posts
I've been having trouble seeing others members pictures and especially when I post mine. I sent tech support that message with screen shots of my errors attached and links and this is what they responded with.

"That forum is running on an out of date Tapatalk plugin, which is causing the issues. It is fixed in the updated version. We’ll contact the forum owner to update their plugin. Please report the same to your forum admin as requests from members are looked into more quickly."

Thanks,
se-r_dad

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
We have been in contact with the Tapatalk support team. Tapatalk has confirmed this is an issue on their side and it will be addressed in a future release of the app. Once Tapatalk has released a fix, this issue should be resolved by updating the app to the most current version. We don’t have an ETA for the new release. Hopefully that helps provide a bit more clarity on this frustrating issue.

Have you tried accessing the site from your mobile browser yet? The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device. Check it out and let me know what you think!

- Cricket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts