Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone point me to a good wiring diagram for power windows.
My atos prime passenger window will go down but not up ,neither driver or passenger switches work.
I have proved the motor is good by applying 12 volts and the window motors down and reverse the polarity and it motors up

any suggestions welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Master switch?
wheres the master switch ?
I maybe wasnt clear.The driver window is fine but the passenger one wont go up using either switch (passenger door or passenger window switch in drivers door)
I am assuming there should be an earth on 2 wires coming out of the harness but dont know which pins they are.I suspect the earth return for the up circuit as I think the live is common

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,367 Posts
I am assuming there should be an earth on 2 wires coming out of the harness but dont know which pins they are.
Correct, there should be two grounds on the passenger door switch, one of which is missing.

I don't have a diagram for the Atos Prime but window circuits aren't that complicated. How many wires are on the switch?
There has to be at least 5, but there is sometimes 7 if the switch is illuminated at night. It's easy to ID the power and ground using a voltmeter. And it's easy to ID the two wires that connect to the motor by their colours which will match the wire colours on the motor connector. So we've identified 4 of the wire. If there is only 5 the one that's left is your missing ground. But that ground originates at the master switch on the driver's door, so that could be where the problem lies...often is.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
wheres the master switch ?
I maybe wasnt clear.The driver window is fine but the passenger one wont go up using either switch (passenger door or passenger window switch in drivers door)
I am assuming there should be an earth on 2 wires coming out of the harness but dont know which pins they are.I suspect the earth return for the up circuit as I think the live is common
Hi I'm have the exact same problem on my atos. Just want to know if you got the chance to fix it. And what did you do.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,367 Posts
Hi I'm have the exact same problem on my atos.
In that case the exact same advise applies. I'm not going to tell you any different in a reply to your PM.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts