Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a blank rubber piece or something that i can put in front of the shifter on my 2010 Accent to replace the god awful ashtray? (I dont smoke) If I take it off it leaves just the imprint for the cup ashtray. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
3,773 Posts
You could always get the coin/phone/ipod holder available as an accessory directly from Hyundai to put in place of the ashtray.  They're pretty handy to have, I've had mine for several years now.  

I don't even know where my ashtray and lighter ended up, haven't seen those in a while. :whistling:  

·
Registered
54 Posts
+1 for the hyundai ipod/coin holder. Comes in handy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My lighter was in with the spare tire toolkit. No idea why, except that they did a terrible job on the delivery work.

·
Registered
515 Posts
QUOTE (hoosieraccent @ Nov 27 2010, 02:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375128
You could always get the coin/phone/ipod holder available as an accessory directly from Hyundai to put in place of the ashtray.  They're pretty handy to have, I've had mine for several years now.  

I don't even know where my ashtray and lighter ended up, haven't seen those in a while. :whistling:  
Is there a pic available of this phone holder? Sounds interesting as I'd like to get rid of the ashtray too but can't stand looking at the hole it leaves.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks for the link Bloodninja! You should be getting a referral check in the mail shortly from that website, LOL :liebe011: I got my new cell phone holder today and it is exactly what I was looking for. Very useful!

A side note....my local dealer told me there was no such part and that it must be something that was made aftermarket. When I called him back with the part number, it came up on his computer but he had never heard of it and said it wasn't listed in the accessory catalog. He said he could order it. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere since he tried to tell me I was crazy in the beginning. :harhar:

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Haha no worries. The holder is great. I used to stuff my old LG enV in the ashtray, but the holder works great with most other phones

1 - 13 of 13 Posts