Hyundai Forums banner

ArtX badgeless grills

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  AZDevilDog0311 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and it was pretty high quality. I found it for $70 with free shipping from a seller on ebay named "streetune" so you may want to shop around. The only issue is that there is a space thats bigger then I would like between the top horizontal beam on the grill and that of the car. It looks even bigger because it will reflect the color of the car that is painted under the top of the hood. Basically the grill pieces are spaced about an inch or so apart horizontally and then the last one ends up being about 2 inches from the top chrome piece of the car. I will post a picture tomorrow of it.

#4 ·
Silver. Here are some photos.

As you can see below, the top gap is rather large.

I still think it looks better than the Hyundai emblem but there is definitely a big gap there. Below is a photo of the chrome wrap I bought off ebay for like $6 and put over the Silver color of my car underneath the hood. It was reflecting on the top beam of the grill and making the gap look even bigger before I put it one.

#7 ·
Just got mine on, I like it

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.