Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARK Performance Inc. was founded 15 years ago, and is now one of the largest leading manufacturing facilities in the Republic of Korea for aftermarket performance products. Since the beginning, our main goal is to design and engineer high-end quality products that are reliable and proven for all types of professional motorsports.

At ARK Performance, we are devoted to offer you new and trend setting exhaust systems, suspension parts, engine parts, CNC machined products, and body exterior parts, that will always be superior in performance, design, and craftsmanship using advanced innovative technology. With the experience, knowledge, and passion, we are committed and value our customers and the industry with nothing but the best and up to date products.

DT-Exhaust System
The ARK Exhaust System is committed to leadership, technological innovation, and supplying the best quality performance exhaust products in the automotive aftermarket. Today, those efforts have earned ARK position of being the best and one of the largest sport exhaust manufacturer. The sound of a ARK exhaust system is as distinctive as the performance gains it makes, so it is imperative that the acoustic signature be 100% ARK.
The ARK DT-S muffler has a warm exhaust sound at idle and a robust full-throttle note. All ARK Fabrication Performance Exhaust systems are 100% T-304 stainless steel mirror polished, all tubes are precision mandrel bent and everything is hand TIG welded featuring 12month warranty. Additionally, No other company has devoted more time to sport exhaust sound results. Deep, throaty and rich. That is the sound of ARK. You are going to love the fit, finish, and performance of your ARK exhaust system. And the sound is going to turn heads, including yours. They are a direct replacement for the original equipment - no cutting, welding, or modification is required. Installation was a snap because it all lined up just like the stock system.

Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Polished Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Polished Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Burnt Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Burnt TipTip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Techno Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4" Quad Techno Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Tiburon - 03-08 - - 2.7L V6 GK - 2.5" Piping - 4.5" Dual Layer Burnt Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Tiburon - 03-08 - - 2.7L V6 GK - 2.5" Piping - 4.5" Dual Layer Techno Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System

GRIP Exhaust System
ARK GRIP Exhaust System highly designed Racing spec catback mirror polished, CNC Mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connection an each flanges and robotic laser guided TIG weded, de-burred and ported inlets/outlets for better air flow, designed to get the most out of high revving race tuned motors, larger piping, increases dyno proven horsepower and torque from mid-range to redline, the primaries exit into a special designed merge equal collector allowing smooth air ratio Y-Pipe exhaust flow, ideal for race application.
The ARK GRIP exhaust system focuses on providing the best possible performance results whether your engine is stock or heavily modified and is dyno proven to maximize engine response and longevity.

10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Polished Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Polished Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Burnt Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Burnt Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Techno Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 2.5" Piping - True Dual - Quad Techno Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System

N-II Exhaust System
The factory exhaust system of all cars restricts airflow, sacrificing power for sound. ARK's pursuit of perfection led us to design a system that increases the speed of exhaust exiting your engine, thereby allowing for less backpressure. The result is reaching your engine's potential for increased power, torque, and response, all without sacrificing sound quality.
All ARK exhaust systems are engineered with performance, quality, and value as our main goal. Through extreme efforts from our R&D teams, we have maximized all airflow and power through dyno testing and tuning, while maintaining reasonable sound levels for street use. ARK Exhaust Systems all retain all factory emissions equipment and conform to the California Vehicle Code 95-decibel exhaust noise (Note: Some ARK exhaust systems require a removable silencer). Each ARK Exhaust is designed specifically for your car. What works on one car may not be optimal for another car. Therefore we meticulously test each system to make sure everything is perfect.
Each ARK system features high quality mandrel bent, SUS T-304 polished piping, which allows for the smoothest exhaust flow throughout the system. Piping diameter is also important to the optimal exhaust flow and power gains. Because of the consistent pipe diameter in all the bend areas from the mandrel bending process there is less restriction and turbulence which increases exhaust flow velocity and worded a bit different.

10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 3.0" Piping - 4.5" Single Exit Burnt Tip T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System

R-SPEC Headers
The ARK R-spec header highly designed Racing spec Header Semi Brushed polished, CNC Mandrel Bent Primaries, TIG Welded Connections, De-Burred And Ported Inlets/Outlets For Better Flow, Designed To Get The Most Out Of High Revving Race Tuned Motors, Larger piping, Increases dyno proven Horsepower And Torque From Mid-Range To Redline, The Primaries Exit Into A Special laser guided Designed Merge Equal Collector Allowing Smooth Exhaust Flow, Ideal For Race Application.

10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 3-2-1 design - R-spec Header w/o Down pipe T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System

Additional Exhaust products:

Down Pipe Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 2.5" Piping - T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Down Pipe/Test Pipe Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 2.5" Piping - T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Down Pipe/Test Pipe Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 2.0L Turbo THETA I4 BK - 3.0" Piping - T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System
Down Pipe/Test Pipe Genesis - 10-12 - - Coupe - 3.8L LAMBDA V6 BK - 3.0" Piping - T-304 POLISHI S-STEEL System

1 - 1 of 1 Posts