Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping weathertech had in-channel visors for our 2011 sonatas..no dice..not even a 2011 MY listed on their website. AVS doesn't make either.

****, at this point im so desparate for a set I'd take the stick on ones lol

anyone know of any around or if the dealer sells any???

:liebe011:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Stick on are the only out there right now. My car has been sporting a set since delivery in mid April. Was installed during pdi of the car by The dealer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I will wait for the in channel myself

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Souks @ May 17 2010, 07:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323762
Stick on are the only out there right now. My car has been sporting a set since delivery in mid April. Was installed during pdi of the car by The dealer.
got a pic of them installed? who makes them? I can't find them on google anywhere...found a set on ebay but no pics of them installed so I have no idea they really fit the 2011 car

EDIT: I called WeatherTech and while they are currently in development, they won't be available until 6-8 months from now :(

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Here you go. They are from Hyundai, available at Hyundai dealers. Not as cheap as what your find on ebay though, I negotiated them in with my car purchase. Will try to get a close up of the front ones later tonight. They are stick on with 3M tape. I've had visors before and yeah stick ons come loose after 4 years or so in certain places so will see how long these lasts, but I also have a roll of 3M automotive double sided tape so can re-apply if it gets too loose.

Attachments

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (Souks @ May 18 2010, 09:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323958
Here you go. They are from Hyundai, available at Hyundai dealers. Not as cheap as what your find on ebay though, I negotiated them in with my car purchase. Will try to get a close up of the front ones later tonight. They are stick on with 3M tape. I've had visors before and yeah stick ons come loose after 4 years or so in certain places so will see how long these lasts, but I also have a roll of 3M automotive double sided tape so can re-apply if it gets too loose.
nice....they meet up perfectly....while i'd prefer the inchannel sleak look, those definitely work for me!

:liebe011:

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (DonRich90 @ May 18 2010, 02:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324051
Would you happen to know the part number? According to a dealer I talked to last week, they weren't available yet. Thanks.

Don
+1...can't find anything about them....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts