Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Santa Fe SE Ultimate
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for an aftermarket cold air intake solution for my 2016 Santa Fe with the 3.3l v6 but nothing seems to exist. I currently do have a K&N high flow filter in there but wanted to see if there were any other options out there that some of you might know of. I've searched these forums and done some basic online searches but can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe XL GLS Premium
97 Posts
Not sure there is a "universal" intake tube out there that would fit the 3.3 L motor as the mass air flow sensor is located right on the air filter container. I too have searched but have found nothing as well. Unless you 3d print an adapter that would accommodate the mass air flow sensor between the filter and the intake tube.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
and if you aren't tuning it, then theres no need to try and change the air box setup.
And also no need for the K&N filter, letting more dirt into the engine.
The stock filter has plenty of flow capacity.

The stock filter and intake likely reduce wide open power less than 2% (8" H2O vacuum), versus zero restriction.
So very little to gain modding a stock engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.