Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the new black projectors in tonight. I have the new H7 HID replacement bulbs coming next day air so they should be here on the 24th. This ties the entire front end in and looks great!

Also notice the license plate mounting holes are gone B).

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! Stay away from Parks though!
No kidding!!!

Merry Christmas to you! Nice Christmas present to self huh?
Well it was an early Christmas present to the E. I've got a whole pile yet to put in. I also put in a complete Precision LED kit in my Prius and also installed the Xenon Supply 6000k hid kit in it.

As luck would have it, I'm off until the 2nd of January and had planned to get some progress done this weekend/before Christmas and I'm getting sick......

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
As luck would have it, I'm off until the 2nd of January and had planned to get some progress done this weekend/before Christmas and I'm getting sick......
I'm off til the 6th, and the last week I've been avoiding face to face contact with people like the plague. Hope it's nothing serious, but call the doc, take it easy, and get some meds asap. I waited too long a few months ago when I got a "cold" and it kicked my arse for 2 weeks and through 3 courses of antibiotics. I'll never wait like that again.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks nice. Care to elaborate on the mount holes?
I had them shaved, I picked her up from the body shop yesterday. Had the underside of the hood/trunk painted and cleared, had a few scratches/chips repaired, my Superdrift wing re-sprayed, rear lip re-sprayed and the matte center section painted Obsidian Black Pearl.

·
22,793 Posts
As always, she is "Top Shelf!" I sure do envy that clean, dirt-free appearance. Just as soon as I can get some decent warm weather suitable for washing and detailing, I'll join you!

BTW, nice job on those lights!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As always, she is "Top Shelf!" I sure do envy that clean, dirt-free appearance. Just as soon as I can get some decent warm weather suitable for washing and detailing, I'll join you!

BTW, nice job on those lights!
Thanks Rich, she was happy to be uncovered and disturbed from her winter slumber to receive some new toys and a few days getting pampered at the body shop. I'm still torn on shaving the door handles/gas filler though....

·
22,793 Posts
I'm still torn on shaving the door handles/gas filler though....
"IF" you plan on keeping her for the foreseeable future, then shave...shave...shave.

However, if you might sell or trade, these types of mods (shaved handles/fuel cap) shorten the list of potential buyers. I wouldn't have a problem owning her. But the wife, or woman with kids wouldn't even give it a second look. IMO ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts