Hyundai Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now if they could just add the remote window/sunroof open feature from the remote and proximity auto lock/unlock that'd be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there anything in this update that makes it worthwhile to do, I just got a new N Line and am thinking of waiting for the next one to keep the presets and three screens.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited (Stormy Sea)
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Is there anything in this update that makes it worthwhile to do, I just got a new N Line and am thinking of waiting for the next one to keep the presets and three screens.
If the roads in your area haven't had much change, I probably wouldn't upgrade if you really like the 3-pane and preset arrangement.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I have always ordered preloaded cards or USB’s from MapnSoft before. Why can’t I purchase one now for my 2021 Limited? When you go to their site, this is what I find: A FEW V15.0 MAP & SOFTWARE UPDATES WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL MID MAY 2021.

·
Premium Member
2021 Limited 1.6T, 2018 Limited 2.4L, 2015 Limited 2.4L
455 Posts
If you like the way your existing system is setup, DO NOT update your system. Take some time and read the forum posts about the updates and how it changed/degraded some of the functions that you may have come accustomed to. I have not updated specifically due to reading the issues that forum members have posted. I'm GREATLY APPRECIATED for all those that have posted and/or provided reviews/info about the updates.

Best of luck. I'm just going to have to deal with slightly outdated maps, no way I'm updating right now. Hoping they will listen/heed the user complaints and fix the updates and actually make them better.

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you like the way your existing system is setup, DO NOT update your system. Take some time and read the forum posts about the updates and how it changed/degraded some of the functions that you may have come accustomed to. I have not updated specifically due to reading the issues that forum members have posted. I'm GREATLY APPRECIATED for all those that have posted and/or provided reviews/info about the updates.

Best of luck. I'm just going to have to deal with slightly outdated maps, no way I'm updating right now. Hoping they will listen/heed the user complaints and fix the updates and actually make them better.
I guess it’s a matter of opinion. IMO the updates are better, much better!

·
Premium Member
2021 Limited 1.6T, 2018 Limited 2.4L, 2015 Limited 2.4L
455 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm still two updates back (before the major change). I've noticed that every now and then (maybe every 10 rides), the entire system will reboot. I generally use AA so maybe that is related. If it was reproducible, I'd bring it to the dealer. I was hoping that the newer versions might have fixed this issue. The only thing I'm really holding out for is an update to add wireless AA, but ofcourse that wouldn't come in a NAV update.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Now if they could just add the remote window/sunroof open feature from the remote and proximity auto lock/unlock that'd be great.
i was looking at gv80s and even those didn't have proximity unlock or rear doorhandle sensors to lock/unlock the vehicle..

121 - 130 of 130 Posts