Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
For my Canadian brethren, Hyundai Canada also recently released the free Navigation Maps and System Updates. Just updated my 2017 Santa Fe XL and my 2016 Elantra GT. Needed to buy new 32GB SD cards since stock was only 16GB. Took about 25min and left the engines running in idle. Lots of system restarts and sometimes the progress bar appears to stall for long periods of time. Otherwise, pretty painless process.

Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem as @Kaydigi -- the non-navigation update isn't yet available. I know my 2017 santa fe is eligible for the update since it's the 7-inch display audio headunit (and based on this service bulletin). Seems the dealers had a USB drive back in 2016 to update cars on the lot for retail customers. But the dealer is no help today and says everything is on MyHyundai or it's not available at all. Ugh. I found this part though - not sure if it's the one. Would rather not spend $400 usd. Hoping Hyundai adds non-nav support soon 🙏

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem as @Kaydigi -- the non-navigation update isn't yet available. I know my 2017 santa fe is eligible for the update since it's the 7-inch display audio headunit (and based on this service bulletin). Seems the dealers had a USB drive back in 2016 to update cars on the lot for retail customers. But the dealer is no help today and says everything is on MyHyundai or it's not available at all. Ugh. I found this part though - not sure if it's the one. Would rather not spend $400 usd. Hoping Hyundai adds non-nav support soon 🙏
Hey pw10... Any luck on finding the update?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys
my car 2017 hyundai santa fe SE and i need the files for the usb cause i didn't have sd card slot in my car i need to update to have the apple car play please if you can send a link of drop box or something

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi guys
my car 2017 hyundai santa fe SE and i need the files for the usb cause i didn't have sd card slot in my car i need to update to have the apple car play please if you can send a link of drop box or something
check your pm. I did mine last week, a user on Reddit gave me the files.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have a 2017 XL as well, can you please DM me too with a link for the file as the Mapnsoft site has no downloads at the moment. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, I have a 2017 XL as well, can you please DM me too with a link for the file as the Mapnsoft site has no downloads at the moment. Thanks in advance!

I sent you a pm, check the first post in that pm for the link

·
Registered
2 Posts
I checked and it said you added me to "conversation" but when I click on it takes me to a page that says "No private message". Must admit im still kinda new to Tapatalk but seems like it's not allowing me to get there.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts