Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those iPhone users out there, who has upgraded to iOS13 and used it? Only significant changes besides a revamp of the menu display are dark mode and the addition of calendar appointments. I'm weary to upgrade right away due to past problems with new iOS rollouts. I'll give it a week then upgrade and try it out.

·
Registered
200 Posts
For those iPhone users out there, who has upgraded to iOS13 and used it? Only significant changes besides a revamp of the menu display are dark mode and the addition of calendar appointments. I'm weary to upgrade right away due to past problems with new iOS rollouts. I'll give it a week then upgrade and try it out.
Anyone who has upgraded to iOS at this point is on the Beta, or literally just downloaded it this morning.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it just came out to the public yesterday. There is already a 13.1 coming out next week, but I think it has to do with the iPad bugs. Can't wait to see how the new menu is laid out. And I wonder if they'll ever make it to a cable free version.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’m using IOS13 since the first public beta, when was full of bugs. With the second one, it became better. Yesterday they released the public official version, while I’m running IOS 13.1 public beta 4. Don’t worry about updating to the IOS 13, it’s full stable and probably, the kind of bugs they talked about you’ll never notice.

And the Apple Car interface looks awesome by the way!

·
Registered
147 Posts
IOS 13 allows Siri to use Google Maps in CarPlay.
Today I tried “Take me home using Google Maps” and Siri brought up Google Maps with my requested destination entered. I just had to start navigation.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I read that, even though iOS 13 will allow a split screen in CarPlay, so you can show, say, your music and nav at the same time, there are no cars currently on the market that are capable of utilizing this feature.

But you can see the multimedia screen showing apple maps, music player and calendar at the same time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
With the screen configured like above, is it possible to add the arrival time, remaining miles, and remaining time?

Can the map be displayed full screen with the arrival time, remaining miles, and remaining time displayed?
With the screen splited you can see the arrival time but not the remaining miles or remaining time. But you aleays can go full size screen for all the apps, like maps, google maps, apple music, spotify, etc and in that screen you will see all the information you’re asking about

·
Registered
200 Posts
But you can see the multimedia screen showing apple maps, music player and calendar at the same time.
I don't see what you are talking about. I see the icons on the left of the map for links to other recently used apps, just like iOS 12 does now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't see what you are talking about. I see the icons on the left of the map for links to other recently used apps, just like iOS 12 does now.
Of course you do. The point is, if you decide to choose the full screen for apple maps or google maps, you’ll see all the nav information. If you go full screen with apple music or spotify, you’ll see just the music information.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts