Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I went to the WeatherTech website and noticed they finally have the digifit mats for our cars. Unfortunately, they don't have the rear one (the one I want) right now. I was wondering if anyone has pics of the fronts and cargo mats installed?

Thanks

·
Banned
630 Posts
considering everyone on here thinks they bought a lexus, someone must have ponied up the funds to buy those expensive mats...

I have weathertechs in the company X5 and a company prius and the fit is SPOT ON!!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Are they that much better than the Sonata mats?

I must admit, the stock Sonata mats seem a little thin and flimsy to me. They look OK though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Jul 8 2010, 12:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339883
considering everyone on here thinks they bought a lexus, someone must have ponied up the funds to buy those expensive mats...

I have weathertechs in the company X5 and a company prius and the fit is SPOT ON!!!
A few weeks ago they Weathertech offered the all-weather mats (not the digi liners) for the '11 Sonata. The rear is perfect, but the front did not fit correctly. One of the two retention hooks on the drivers side was in the wrong location by about 2 inches and the upper corner of the mat was right over the gas pedal. On the passenger side it was better but there was no retention hole. Apparently they have since taken them down, and they've offered to refund me, but hopefully the digiliner fits much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts