Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ May 20 2010, 11:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324639
looks great...black is one color that shines very deep and wet when polished and waxed nice

but I have to tell you while Zainos is great stuff, its not semi-permanent..no wax is...they all have to be reapplied every 3-4 months to retain the protection and finish.

:thumbsup:

I understand that no wax is semi-permanent, but this is not a wax. It does not run off in the rain, or get tacky in the high heat/sunlight. Zaino claims that it is semi-permanent. Not needing reapplied every 3-4 months. From what i gather, if you apply the minimum 3 coats, it will last 6+ months. But if you apply the recommended 6 coat method, it should last well over a year, needing only single coats yearly to keep up the shine an protection. I guess only time will tell, but that is what people who have been using the product for years tell me.

And yes, i bought the $85 kit also

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ May 20 2010, 01:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324684
Oh, and next time I wax, I can show you some pictures and you'll notice that the shine/mirror effect/smoothness really isn't any better than a good NXT wax job. But then again, it's ultimately a personal preference.

I would be very impressed! Not saying you can't, but i have NEVER been able to get a shine even remotely as nice and shiney and long lasting as with this. And i've been using mother's and meguires for about 10 years now on previous cars. The pictures don't do it justice. I should take some pictures today and post them (again, probably won't do it justice) . It has been raining off and on for the last 3 days and i put about 100 miles on the car since i polished it a week ago, and it still looks like it just came out of the car wash. Doesn't even have water marks.

I'm not here to bash anyone's methods. If you like to wax your car, that's fine. I just wanted to show what mine looks like after Zaino. All i can say is that i will never wax my car again with regular cleaner/carnuba wax. I have never seen results even remotely like this with wax, just my opinion. And i've waxed a lot of cars. Even with the expense, it's worth it to me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ May 20 2010, 01:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324684
Oh, and next time I wax, I can show you some pictures and you'll notice that the shine/mirror effect/smoothness really isn't any better than a good NXT wax job.

I would appreciate that honestly if you could post some pics, not as a challenge, but as a comparison.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.