Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered these all-weather mats for my GT but am a little concerned as I have the aluminum pedals (Style Package). Will these pedals interfere with installation of the mats? The prior thread on all-weather mats is a little dated and I wonder if anyone has tried the Aries or Lloyds or Husky mats? :eek:
I ordered them from autoanything.com and they indicate they will fit the GT
Aries 3D Floor Liners - Best Price & Free Shipping on Aries 3-D Car Floor Mats by Maxpider 3D
Anythoughts?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think the pedals will interfere with the floor mat. However, from looking at the picture it looks like your chromed left footrest will be covered by the mat.

·
Registered
196 Posts
..I wonder if anyone has tried the Aries or Lloyds or Husky mats? :eek:
I ordered them from autoanything.com and they indicate they will fit the GT..
QUOTE]

I got the Lloyds from autoanything, and they're a perfect fit (had them for years in previous car and they help up well). If you're unhappy with something purchased from autoanything you can easily return it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I believe it will, which is no big deal. I got the style package for the leather seats, power seat, indicators in mirrors and bigger wheels and not for the super aluminum trim on the pedals. Also the accelerator pedal appears to be connected at the base (floor) and I wonder how that will go over. Mats should arrive on this weekend. I will let you know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have found autoanything.com to have awesome customer service. You know when you are cruisin thru their website and a customer service pop-up "Hi, i am your ultra helpful assistant -what can I do for you? " appears, you can ask if they will discount something further and they usually take off another 5-10% just for asking. Warms my heart, it does...

·
Registered
790 Posts
those look really plain IMO.. Some may like it but I personally like my weathertech mats and the designs they offer, rather than just a flat plastic mat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts