Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22 Tuscan SEL ;21 Sonata N Line
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Just finished installing mine. 7 out of 10 product. It will definitely give you some more coverage than that OEM Hyundai ones that I replaced them with.
Only thing that I didn’t like was the fact that the left rear ( driver side USA ) doesn’t have a curved inner part like the OEM version thus resulting in a gap / pocket that can and will fill with dirt.
The bottom pic shows the curved L shape of the area the Amazon one doesn’t have resulting in gap.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson hybrid limited
188 Posts
Just finished installing mine. 7 out of 10 product. It will definitely give you some more coverage than that OEM Hyundai ones that I replaced them with.
Only thing that I didn’t like was the fact that the left rear ( driver side USA ) doesn’t have a curved inner part like the OEM version thus resulting in a gap / pocket that can and will fill with dirt. View attachment 460092 View attachment 460093 The bottom pic shows the curved L shape of the area the Amazon one doesn’t have resulting in gap.
i would suggest getting some silicon sealer to fill gap.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
3 Posts
How the heck did you guys get the rear screws out? I tried on both sides and they are impossible to remove.
Lol I almost gave up taking those out, especially the left side. Just got to give all you have, once it moves a little, then you're golden.

They really should have included a L shaped screw driver.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just received the CDEFG flaps from Amazon.
View attachment 459786 As you can see, they do come with two screwdrivers and screws. No instructions however. I’ll get them installed tomorrow abd report back.
when you installed the mud flaps and installed the rear mud flaps did you use that stubby Philips screw driver and if you did how much room did you have between the tire and Philips screw driver? i got these in today and it did not come with one. so now i need to buy one and want to make shure i don`t get one to long. thanks have a great day.

·
Registered
63 Posts
when you installed the mud flaps and installed the rear mud flaps did you use that stubby Philips screw driver and if you did how much room did you have between the tire and Philips screw driver? i got these in today and it did not come with one. so now i need to buy one and want to make shure i don`t get one to long. thanks have a great day.
Yes, you need the stubby Philip's screwdriver. Look on the beginning of this post for a pic of this screwdriver next to a tape measure. It's 1.5 inches long. It just barely fits between the tire and the mud flap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone in the UK ordered any mud flaps? The cdefg ones would not appear to be available here. I’ve the n line and the rear bumper is different, I’ve not seen any that look like they’ll fit the rears so will make do with just the fronts for now if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey, try clicking on the link and giving a little look for yourself. I’ve noticed in most of your posts you seem to want others to do your research for you.
i click on your link it shows only the 1st row. and i will tell you i ask questions when i am not Shure about it. also i say i am not smart. every body haves there opinion about things so i am trying to find out what way to go when my car gets here. so its not that i am not trying. so sorry if i made you mad.

·
Registered
'22 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited
68 Posts
It's really awesome.
I tried lots of other mud flaps but this is the best one!
It perfectly fits with Tucson NX4
Sorry, but which NX4 do you actually have? You appear to be a spammer trying to sell aftermarket items.....not buying your post, since that Amazon link has nary a single review on Amazon as of today.....buyer beware, IMO.

·
Registered
2021 Tucson, 2022 Tucson Hybrid
329 Posts
Is c
Sorry, but which NX4 do you actually have? You appear to be a spammer trying to sell aftermarket items.....not buying your post, since that Amazon link has nary a single review on Amazon as of today.....buyer beware, IMO.
That's correct, this guy has only 3 posts and on all of them is recommending the same brand of products. Buyers beware.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts