Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else that pre ordered a new gen i10 factory order received a build date yet??
I ordered on the 7th of jan and still haven't heard anything!
I ordered a Black Premium with a lot of extras to it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi
New to the forums. I too have ordered a new black premium with cruise control, reversing sensors, winter pack and full size spare wheel. My dealer said looking like end of April.
:(

·
Registered
199 Posts
hi
Yes that's true. This my first Hyundai as I have never had them before and looking forward to it.
Its a tidy looking car
cc1970

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
As you all are aware there is a heavy advertizing campaign in the U.K. for the new i10 model, what is the point of advertizing a product when its not available:puzzled:...............personally l think its unfair and misleading to promote this model when there are no stocks available and more to the point they can't even give a delivery date, if it was me l would give the salesman some grief and walk away. shame on you Hyundai UK, get your act together and restore some creditability to the Hyundai marque! :rant2:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Could be worse. ...
6 to 8 month wait for a vw golf gtd.
I had yo wait 3 months for my golf.
at least there not all pre built and stuck at a port or stood in a flooded field somewhere.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been told end of April /May now...takes the piss..1st order placed at the dealership at the turn of the year, and after being told march, it's now May ....ridiculous that because I've ordered some extras! it takes nearly 2 months more to receive a car with a leather wheel, reverse sensors..how hard can it be FFS...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Been told end of April /May now...takes the piss..1st order placed at the dealership at the turn of the year, and after being told march, it's now May ....ridiculous that because I've ordered some extras! it takes nearly 2 months more to receive a car with a leather wheel, reverse sensors..how hard can it be FFS...

Have they given you an actual build date

·
Registered
590 Posts
No still only a guesstimate :-((
when i ordered mine on 26th Jan , he did say May, but the once the paperwork was signed he said more like April, i don't think they know themselves yet, its the old supply /demand thing.
have they sold more than they thought or are they testing the water with regards to the demand.? :confused:
i know that the miss getting concerned about waiting so long, at least the car is not in a muddy find in the south of England....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi all.
Yes this is truly ridiculous but is this a good / bad thing? My worry is that as I'm trading in that I don't get stupid price for my 11 plate fiesta if it goes on. He has "forecasted" the value at £5250 is that a good price for part ex?
Cc1970

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was told my part ex price will still be honoured by Hyundai as it's their issue. I suppose on the upshot, they say never to have the 1st run of any new model, perhaps this is a good omen..

·
Registered
590 Posts
I was told my part ex price will still be honoured by Hyundai as issue. I suppose on the upshot, they say never to have the 1st run of any new model, perhaps this is a good omen..[/QUOte
Same here...
The wife has laid down the rule book and said if we don't fet a build date within the next two weeks they can forget the deal and we will look elsewhere.
I tend to agree, we are on a pcp and the longer the wait the more money its costing me in pcp payments. I will have to get on to the dealer. If they can't give a date they will have to compensate me for the extra money I will be paying out or loose the sale.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was told my part ex price will still be honoured by Hyundai as issue. I suppose on the upshot, they say never to have the 1st run of any new model, perhaps this is a good omen..[/QUOte
Same here...
The wife has laid down the rule book and said if we don't fet a build date within the next two weeks they can forget the deal and we will look elsewhere.
I tend to agree, we are on a pcp and the longer the wait the more money its costing me in pcp payments. I will have to get on to the dealer. If they can't give a date they will have to compensate me for the extra money I will be paying out or loose the sale.
I've also worked out. My monthly payments will be £10 a month cheaper as my settlement figure will have 4 more months payed on the original calculation.
Because of its popularity Steve, I would hold in there and not cancel it Steve67. I'm sure the car won't disappoint :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've also worked out. My monthly payments will be £10 a month cheaper as my settlement figure will have 4 more months payed on the original calculation.
Because of its popularity Steve, I would hold in there and not cancel it Steve67. I'm sure the car won't disappoint :)
I was told that the px would stay the same as they allow for 3 month delivery in the px price I would question if your dealer about this.....

1 - 20 of 547 Posts