Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the styrafoam under the cargo floor and it looks like it was designed for something very specific. Is there an option or accessory that fits these cavities? 20180425_113240.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
784 Posts
One of the "indents" is for the cargo cover (the "rollershade" kind). I can't remember if it fits in the one further from you or not.

Not sure about the actual big boxy area though. Not sure if the Hyundai emergency kit or whatever fits in there.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I believe the large areas are for whatever you would like to store in there. Keep in mind that unless packed or protected somehow some articles may roll or bounce around and create some noise.

Reactions: AK103U

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the large areas are for whatever you would like to store in there. Keep in mind that unless packed or protected somehow some articles may roll or bounce around and create some noise.

I already know if works for storing beer on ice....but those cavities have very specific shapes and the one to the right is round and about 2ft long.

The cargo cover fits in the smaller storage area at the very back. I just posted that one in "hidden features" earlier today.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Storing beer on ice. Wish we had that hidden storage about 40 years ago..... :)

Reactions: Rocket67

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did they get back to you?
I use it for a first aid kit, decent size tool kit, couple small blankets and things like that.

Not yet. I don't have anything I really need or want to store there but I know it's there so just a matter of time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts