Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I've just recently installed some 20" Gloss black KMC D2 wheels. Tyre size is 235/40/R20. I've not made any changes to my suspension and still rides well over bumps and pot holes
Thank you for the reply. That is a nice looking Tucson. Could you take a picture from the side ? Also, what is the offset of those wheels ? Do they stick out further than the fenders?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you for the reply. That is a nice looking Tucson. Could you take a picture from the side ? Also, what is the offset of those wheels ? Do they stick out further than the fenders?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Here are a few more pics I took this morning. The offest is +35mm. THey do stick out from the fenders, but only by a few mm (Not sure if you can tell by these photos.)

I only noticed they stick out cause when I had the installed they applied tyre shine and it sprayed all up the side of the car as it was not dry and I think they put too much on.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where did you get the black grill?
The grille is the original grille that came with the car, I just painted it black with spray cans to match. You can get them online, but I didn't want the hassle of pulling the front end off to install a new one.

I do want to get a different grille eventually, but not sure which one I want yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.