Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, how do you like it in comparison? In general I like my 2012 Elantra alot but by the end of the day it will have 80k miles on it and I am seriously thinking of trading it up for a new GT. I can get a killer deal on a loaded 2013 GT and between that and what they plan to offer me for my base model Elantra under their Assurance program I'll be upgrading big time and my payments will actually go down a little.

My only concern is the GT seems plentiful and not selling as well as the Elantra did, I don't know if there is just too much hatch competiton out there or what but with a medium sized dog it is better suited to my needs than the coupe is and to date my only real complaints with my car are that the paint quality is not great and chips too easy and the bluetooth is very quirky and frustrating at times, 2 things I am hoping have been resolved on this new model.

·
22,788 Posts
80k? On a 2012? You don't spend a lot of time at home do you? Doubtful the engine ever gets below operating temp for very long (which is a good thimg). Wow!!! Will the GT be subjected to the same scenario?

·
Registered
222 Posts
We traded our 2011MD Limited for a 2013 GT, couldn't be happier! except if we get the KYB shocks that everyone who has bought them says are great.
Better view sights on the GT, lots of blind spots on the MD, especially for my 5'2" significantother.
Gt rides better, electric adjustable steering, pano roof, auto lights,
power drivers' seat.
Our GT is an SE.
Don

·
Registered
297 Posts
I traded my 2012 Elantra GLS for the 13 GT a year ago and really like the GT far better! the 12 was a 6spd manual and the GT is auto. I am 70 and I like the auto much better. The single biggest like is the ride quality in the GT.

Walt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts