Hyundai Forums banner

Anyone have the Bronze Mist color?

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  doughh 
#1 ·
I'm getting ready to order my Azera. Thought I liked the midnight blue but then saw it in direct sunlight and didn't like it any longer. The Bronze seems nice but has anyone had that color?

#2 ·
There are several on this forum that have this color, I can't remember the names off hand. We almost purchased this color, but after viewing it in bright sun the bronze didn't show up as much as it does in a subdued light, it had a violet tone and my wife didn't like it. It will be very hard to match the color if you get door dings. The factory touch-up paint is very difficult to match on light metallic colors. Just my experience after owning a bunch of vehicles (76) since 1956. However after all the reasons above, it is a beautiful color in the evening time and won't show dust/dirt like a darker color. Now,let those who actually have an Azera this color respond. Very best of luck in your decision to own this fine automobile.

#6 ·
I have a 2012 Azera in Bronze and to me it is the best color out there on the new Azera. I'm sure everyone one else will say the same about there color.

I think that it gives the car a real luxury look and in the sun the metallic really shows through. I have gotten many compliments on the color. I have owned many cars overe the years and I have to say that this is my favorite color I ever had on any of my cars.

It is the rarest of colors on the new Azera so I think that's pretty cool. It makes it look different to any other Azera.

Good luck in whatever color you pick. You won't go wrong either way. My second choice was White Pearl.

#7 ·
I have that color on my 2013 which I purchased in July. I have the camel-colored interior and the combination looks VERY nice (and luxurious). I am pleased with my choice and like the fact that it does not appear to show dirt as easily as a darker color.

#8 ·
Today when I had my Azera at the dealer another customer said wow that is a elegant color of that Azera. She wanted to know if it was a 14. I said no 13. She said mine is black but she said if I knew the car came in this color I would have ordered one just like it. I said that the dealer didn't have this Azera in the lot and had to get it from Indy. At the time the Bronze Mist wasn't a color one could find on a lot. Not sure if they didn't paint many this color or what. She said if you look at the lot today here at the dealer you will not see an Azera in this color. Sure enough not one.

I love the color as it has two shades. One very bright when the sun is out the other looks darker with cloudy. Good looking color very elegant!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.