Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Old thread bump....I got mine in Sept 2019 and got the wheels black, debadged and the chrome on the windows deleted with vinyl. Wansnt super expensive and I like the look.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
650 Posts
People who likes to black/delete this or that, why did they select a non black body color? :LOL: All black would be awesome lol

·
Registered
'20 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
67 Posts
People who likes to black/delete this or that, why did they select a non black body color? :LOL: All black would be awesome lol
For me it's all about the contrast of colors. I personally don't like black cars, but like a white car with black contrast (i.e. black rims, side mirrors, belt line, grill) looks more sporty and aggressive IMO.. ;)

That's what I've done on my volcanic orange MINI. I have now replaced most of its chrome parts to black.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe SE (Earthy Bronze) with factory trailer hitch.
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
All black still come with chrome trim. It would still have to be deleted.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ultimate 2.0t AWD
166 Posts
Good luck on the install and let us know how it goes. Are you going to wrap the door handles too? I don't know why they have that half satin chrome on my door handles, wish they would keep it all one color.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Good luck on the install and let us know how it goes. Are you going to wrap the door handles too? I don't know why they have that half satin chrome on my door handles, wish they would keep it all one color.
Thanks, and I will post before and after pics. Undecided on the door handles. I didn't like the chrome handles on the upper trims, which, besides cost, is one reason I wanted a base trim. The Florida sun can really heat up metal and shiny silver bits. Amozon says everything but the Carbon fiber arrived today. I'll check it out when I get home.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Well. I got home and I package was on the porch. I opened it and realized I ordered the 4" roll in satin finish. So I reordered a roll in gloss.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts