Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I almost fell out of my chair while watching TV. There was a commercial for the '11 Sonata and it ended with 0% financing. :grin: It was not a local dealer commercial, it was from the Company.

I've been thinking about a Sonata in the fall or early spring, but 0% financing has me going to the dealer this morning.

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE (wbw @ Apr 19 2010, 09:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314527
Last night I almost fell out of my chair while watching TV. There was a commercial for the '11 Sonata and it ended with 0% financing. :grin: It was not a local dealer commercial, it was from the Company.

I've been thinking about a Sonata in the fall or early spring, but 0% financing has me going to the dealer this morning.
I saw same commercial - freaked out because I just bought on April 9th (at 2.9%). So I rewound the commercial and if you look underneath them talking about 0% it says 2010 Sonata. Sorry to burst your bubble. :)

I don't see them doing 0% on this car because it's the next model year car already. Dealers are only working to get rid of 2010 models.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're probably right. I was just thinking about it while I was changing my cloths and it hit me. They're probably talking about the '10s.
That's a little sneaky. All that they show in the AD is the '11. ****. :angry: I wish I had realized that last night. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. I took 3 sleeping pills and was still awake a lot.

Zero financing on a hot new vehicle didn't make sense to me. I should have realized that it was too good to be true. **** I'm **** at myself for falling for it, and with Hyundai for pulling a bait and switch. I realize it was in the fine print, but still considered sneaky by me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts