Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I couldn't resist the post title :)
The headlights on the car are really bright, even on low beam. They light up the road much better than my '09 and '16 vehicles, even after I've cleaned the haze off of them.
It seems like I get flashed by oncoming vehicles at least once every early morning or during the evening by drivers that think my high beams are on. Sometimes I give them a quick flash back just to let them know I don't have them on. Yes, I am sure the high beams are not on.
Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I actually got flashed much more in my 2015 Sonata Limited 2.0T. People always thought I had high beams on when I didn't. Also not the biggest fan of the auto dimming high beams. Would much rather just be able to manually change it the old way. Seems like I'm always messing up the high beams from on/off/auto.

Also would rather have the old style of windshield wiper settings too. Things go 1000 mph when they sense just a little rain.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I actually got flashed much more in my 2015 Sonata Limited 2.0T. People always thought I had high beams on when I didn't. Also not the biggest fan of the auto dimming high beams. Would much rather just be able to manually change it the old way. Seems like I'm always messing up the high beams from on/off/auto.

Also would rather have the old style of windshield wiper settings too. Things go 1000 mph when they sense just a little rain.
According to your manual, you can disable auto high beams. You can also turn off the automatic wipers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What page did you guys find that on? I went through when I first got the car and didn't see it. Must have scanned right over that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts