Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing I miss about manual door windows is that you can crank them up or down anytime you want.

However with the Sonata I can only adjust the windows with the engine running, or for a very short period after shutting off the ignition.

Is there any hack or work-around that would allow the windows to be adjusted without having to actually start the car?

·
Registered
357 Posts
i have a Gls with a key so not sure u have keyless igntion right ? so no acc ?can you press the start button once without holding it to turn on electronics?

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
With the keyless hit the tart button twice without stepping on the brakes. I think you can lower/raise windows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES, thank you. The double tap of the start button turns on all electrics, including power windows. I was only doing the single tap which gives you the audio system and not much else.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Also when you put the car in park hold the shifter lever down and then press the start/stop button will put the car in ACC mode if you are parking the car and want to listen to the radio.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Also when you put the car in park hold the shifter lever down and then press the start/stop button will put the car in ACC mode if you are parking the car and want to listen to the radio.
You can also pause in neutral and hit the button to put it in ACC mode. That way you don't need two hands...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts