Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camrys and Accords are fairy ubiquitous on the road, but I have yet to see another 2020 Sonata. I live in the most densely populated state, so I'm surprised I haven't seen any yet. How about you?

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL Plus (+Tech Package)
406 Posts
None yet. Phoenix. And the dealer I bought mine from had many!

Just got my permanent plate so it isn't screaming "NEW!!!!" anymore.

·
Registered
192 Posts
We've only 2 or 3 at the dealer I work at in the Twin Cites (Inver Grove Heights, MN). I haven't seen any on the street, either. Tucsons are flying off the shelf.

ominousone

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saw my 2nd Sonata in the wild today. I saw a red one (either SEL or SEL plus) a couple of weeks ago parked near my bank. It didn’t have a sunroof but I didn’t see the wheels to determine which one it was.

Today I saw a yellow one on the road. I have a feeling the sightings won’t be rare for long considering what a great value it is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keep in mind it is a brand-spanking-new car. Accord and Camry sell in higher volume than Sonata. Sedans in general aren't selling as well as SUVs. That's why I got such a good deal on my Elantra. I've yet to see a 2020 Sonata in Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw one in Grand Forks North Dakota a couple of weeks ago but that's the only one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Camrys and Accords are fairy ubiquitous on the road, but I have yet to see another 2020 Sonata. I live in the most densely populated state, so I'm surprised I haven't seen any yet. How about you?
I have an 2020 Sonata limited here in Syracuse NY

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra
43 Posts
I've seen 1 in Kentucky and 1 here in Cincinnati. Definitely an eye catcher for now. It's.... Different.

I want one but I have like 4 years left to pay off my car.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I’ve seen tons in my area already including someone who lives down the road with their Calypso Red SE. Most of them being se/sel models, I did see one in New Jersey that was a Limited in white and I thought it looked stunning. By any chance, are there any lease incentives going on?

·
Registered
65 Posts
From Northeast Indiana and haven't seen another on on the road yet. Had my Limited since 12/6/19

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm in the St. Louis area and have only seen 1 on the road. I will be picking mine up later this week. Might help if the dealers were more willing to discount the car now even though it is brand new. That's my guess on why you aren't seeing more rather than it being brand new. Most people are probably waiting for the inevitable deeper discounts that will probably hit by the end of summer or earlier.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts