Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,914 Posts
They are nice! I have a lot of chrome on my Santa Fe and I think they would look great, however they have always been too expensive. I'm sure they arre factory, they did make them for awhile a couple years ago. I believe they were discontinued in early 09.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just a little FYI, when I tried to "enlarge" the pic to see the rims better, my AVG Free went nuts...

Here's the screenshot.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Update:

Ordered them on Friday the 16th. Got them shipped to the UPS Store in Ogdensburg. Cost was $480USD plus $20 for the UPS Store to hold them. Cost Me $65.83 Can for HST to get them across the border and I got my sister-in-law who ives in Prescott to pick them up for me yesterday. The total cost was about $600CDN. I'll probably get them on this week sometime.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts

My next step(s) are to take a picture of the rims on the truck and to paint the calipers white with both the "HYUNDAI" logo and font (black) on the calipers. I was lucky enough to be able to use our shop labelmaker with the cutout feature to make both the fonts and the logo. I'll paint the calipers where the stuff will go black, then later I'll stick the label cutouts on and paint the entire calipers white. I'll then peel the cutouts off.

Why white you ask? I talked to a guy I know who's into performance and he's convinced me that you should only ever have three colours on your ride and, yes, apparently chrome is a colour :)

Therefore it's either white, black (boring) or silver (they're already silver). I could go red/orange/yellow butI don't want them to stick out that much... :grin:

·
Registered
111 Posts
QUOTE (vyse12012 @ Aug 28 2010, 03:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352587
wjw, have you put them on your santa fe yet ? I'm curious to see what it looks like with them .. !

Thanks !
I might be a little heavy on the pics, but screw it, it's my money!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts