Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
South of Boston here. Looking at the 2015 Sonata 2.0T Limited. Driving a 2010 Subaru 3.6R Limited now but would like something newer. I'll be checking out a few local dealers to see what they have and how they are pricing these cars. :smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howyadoin,

Salem, MA checking in - just closed on a 2015 Sonata Hybrid base from Clay Hyundai in Norwood, who took good care of me. I'm taking delivery next week. Truecar and Capital One gave me a great hookup on the price and finance, I'd recommend them both.

As for the driving part, other than a test drive, I've got nothin' - I'll get back to you all on that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
East central VT here, right on the VT/NH border. Just picked up 2017 limited 2.0t a few weeks ago. Great car, I just bought the lap3 uncle chip, catch can and plugs off of someone on this sight today, can't wait for it to show up.

I also have a 2013 Chevy Camaro Zl1. That's my baby...

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Hey guys just checkin to see who we got from the New England Area! I local club i am in is always having meets and the more the merrier feel free to rep This site we are just looking for more enthusists to talk cars and hang out with we are scattered all over NE. I am from RI personally hope to meet some cool new people to share ideas with!

I dunno about all that. but can I have the job as the Panda?!?!?!?!

0:)

PS: I'm a Masshole...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Holy old post. I didnt even know this thread was still alive. I hadnt been here for ages and just got a random email that i was quoted ??. I still have my 2011 Sonata motor went in march and was able to get it swapped on the motor recall by the grace of God with 184k on her. She is now at 195k miles???

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Im also a Masshole now too and no longer an active member of the previous club, as life has taken over married, house, kid, dog all the fun adulting stuff ��

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
East central VT here, right on the VT/NH border. Just picked up 2017 limited 2.0t a few weeks ago. Great car, I just bought the lap3 uncle chip, catch can and plugs off of someone on this sight today, can't wait for it to show up.

How high up? I'm near the MA/VT/NH border. I used to venture up to WRJ and occasionally to StJ, although I tried to avoid that run...

·
Registered
44 Posts

How high up? I'm near the MA/VT/NH border. I used to venture up to WRJ and occasionally to StJ, although I tried to avoid that run...
I live about 10 miles west off of exit 17, wells river/woodsville exit. But I work in Lebanon, right next to Wrj. Stj is a haul for you if your way down there, I see why you don?t venture up this way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys just checkin to see who we got from the New England Area! I local club i am in is always having meets and the more the merrier feel free to rep This site we are just looking for more enthusists to talk cars and hang out with we are scattered all over NE. I am from RI personally hope to meet some cool new people to share ideas with!
Somerset, MA here...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from Sanbornville, NH .Just purchased my 3rd Santa Fe. 2018 Santa Fe Sport Ultimate AWD. I also have a 2009 Santa Fe Limited AWD and just donated my 2002 Santa FE GLS AWD.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts