Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just checkin to see who we got from the New England Area! I local club i am in is always having meets and the more the merrier feel free to rep This site we are just looking for more enthusists to talk cars and hang out with we are scattered all over NE. I am from RI personally hope to meet some cool new people to share ideas with!

·
Registered
63 Posts
QUOTE (Tap @ Sep 6 2009, 10:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=261693
Hey guys just checkin to see who we got from the New England Area! I local club i am in is always having meets and the more the merrier feel free to rep This site we are just looking for more enthusists to talk cars and hang out with we are scattered all over NE. I am from RI personally hope to meet some cool new people to share ideas with!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,
Southern NH new england here, sounds like a good plan. I am new here so hope I am adding reply correctly.
Have a 2008 Sonata with 23800 miles.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (stevenb @ Sep 7 2009, 08:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=261760
Hi,
Southern NH new england here, sounds like a good plan. I am new here so hope I am adding reply correctly.
Have a 2008 Sonata with 23800 miles.
Hey man i am new to this site as well man it looks pretty cool and you almost had the quote reply right i will keep you posted on diffrent meets and such that we have going down around the new england area man!

·
Registered
821 Posts
whats goin on, i live in MA, let me know about any meets

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in southern NH, and am a Hyundai Sales Rep. out of Hampton Ford Hyundai...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Southern Nh checking in!!

Also a Sales Manager at Nashua Hyundai...10+yrs and running.

Come on in for the greatest non haggle deals in New England....

Get in touch, I promise to make your sales experience fun and exciting with a non haggle sale.

·
Registered
11 Posts
thank you....I've had it for four days now......what a blast to drive.....I will have to do some suspaension upgrades. my wife want to get one also

·
Registered
357 Posts
just a bump to gain some interest

Name is Nolan and i'm from North east Ct

Old rides 03 tib
07 tib
New ride 2012 Sonata GLS
hope to get some hyundai meets going this summer as we used to have a ton in the past with the tibs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from Western, MA and bought a used 2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited about 2 weeks ago with only 9,700 miles. I love it so far, just need to get some new tires as the stock ones are terrible... oh and maybe an upgrade to the sound system

~Lindsay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey. I'm Lexie. New to the site and don't have a good hyundai but love meeting new people that love cars and seeing all the fun cool cars out there. I live in southern Maine. Have a XG-350. a lot wrong with it right now and if it can't be fixed Ill be getting a newer one :) but yeah, if anyones ever up here lets hang

1 - 20 of 36 Posts