Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a carbon fiber spoiler already made and ready for sale. We just have to take some nice pics and we'll put them on the site.

I wanted to see if there is any interest in getting the rear trunk chrome molding and the hood molding done in carbon fiber. This is authentic CF I'm talking about, not a CF pattern or fabric.

It would be these parts. Post here if you would be interested. I know another site sells these, but if we do make these, the price will be lower than that, and made with high quality CF.

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE (Joeeey @ Nov 23 2010, 06:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374055
I am down with that.
Id love to see some interior pieces to. KAI has a carbon fiber inlay that goes around the door lock & window controls but sadly
it is the Korean version that has a empty slot for the korean fold in mirror button. I would LOVE to see that & side door/dash moldings
as well as the Exterior parts you are talking about. I would buy all of those in an instant! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would love to buy those pieces but also pieces for the chrome side molding that goes down the car and maybe a carbon fiber antenna fin?Carbon fiber to replace all Chrome and emblems and plain plastic like around the fog lights.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (pyrobee @ Nov 23 2010, 12:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374150
I would love to buy those pieces but also pieces for the chrome side molding that goes down the car and maybe a carbon fiber antenna fin?Carbon fiber to replace all Chrome and emblems and plain plastic like around the fog lights.
hEII Yeah, I would defiantly love to replace all the chrome with C.F.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i already ordered the carbon fiber front grill from *cough* another site. would like to see the hood piece to match for under $200 please!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm interested in carbon fiber replacement trim for the interior as well. Please let me know if you plan on producing these.

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
While I like the way my car looks, I'm not a fan of chrome, chrome, chrome everywhere on vehicle. Stock, the Sonanta is that all that bad, but "darkening" up some areas may look nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts