Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i am driving down the road the rear seats shake back and forth and vibrate alot. IT gets to the point to where they make a knocking noise over any bumps from them moving back and forth. This is my first suv, but doesn't seem normal to me. i can go outside and physically shake the seats and they move a good bit... Does anyone else have this issue or are the seats tight when in the upright position? i checked my brothers 2009 and his were tight, but he also has leather... Please let me know if anyone seats does the same as mine.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Mine do no such thing. I do recall someone raising a similar issue in this forum, but darned if I can find it now. You can search for it by going to the Santa Fe 2G forum page where all current topics are displayed, and use the search box at the bottom left.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
QUOTE (Don67 @ Jun 27 2010, 07:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336498
Mine do no such thing. I do recall someone raising a similar issue in this forum, but darned if I can find it now. You can search for it by going to the Santa Fe 2G forum page where all current topics are displayed, and use the search box at the bottom left.
My recollection was that some were complaining about the passenger seat "rattling" over rough roads, perhaps specifically the headrest. I don't remember comments about the rear seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.