Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when this will be happening? Will we have to go back to the Dealer again and will it be a different card or the same one?

Sorry, looking forward to getting that money. I have mods to buy for my Chevy ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
You have to go the dealer and have someone verify your miles and report it to Hyundai each time to get a new debit card good for 2 years.
Its a nice treat for those that get the advertised MPG I must say.

·
Registered
251 Posts
you just go to the dealer and have him check your milage. you can go whenever you want. i try to go anually.

·
Registered
283 Posts
you just go to the dealer and have him check your milage. you can go whenever you want. i try to go anually.
In the paperwork it does say anytime, but asks you to wait to at least 5000 miles since the last time.

That being said I'm doing like Blue Minnow and going once a year. In fact I just went 2 weeks ago and a new card is on the way to me already. Its going to be extra Christmas cash to me each year. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, they send you a new card after the dealer sends in your mileage. Once you use up the $$, just cut up the card. Been through 2 cards already. I imagine Hyundai thinks that people will forget about this over time, and will stop requesting new cards. They're probably right - just like any rebate program.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yes, they send you a new card after the dealer sends in your mileage. Once you use up the $$, just cut up the card. Been through 2 cards already. I imagine Hyundai thinks that people will forget about this over time, and will stop requesting new cards. They're probably right - just like any rebate program.
So far I've received $160 between 2 cards on the first 10K miles. It will probably decrease slightly next time as gas prices are down. I won't forget, and don't think many others will either. Some things we tend to remember.

This isn't a $1.50 supermarket mail in rebate.

·
22,793 Posts
I imagine Hyundai thinks that people will forget about this over time, and will stop requesting new cards. They're probably right - just like any rebate program.
They obviously don't have me lumped up into that group. I've had 3, so far. Just got #3, in fact, a few days ago.

Everything above is accurate. Dealer verifies mileage, new card gets issued to your address on record. Every 5K is their request but I don't believe it is a mandatory requirement. I prefer to "let it ride" for a bit.

·
Registered
283 Posts
They obviously don't have me lumped up into that group. I've had 3, so far. Just got #3, in fact, a few days ago.

Everything above is accurate. Dealer verifies mileage, new card gets issued to your address on record. Every 5K is their request but I don't believe it is a mandatory requirement. I prefer to "let it ride" for a bit.

+1

Just got my second card today. :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
This is without a question something to keep customer loyalty over any Goodwill that Hyundai/Kia wants to show a customer since the reduced MPG rollout. I got to say it has worked for me, very impressed at how quickly the money gets to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts