Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
this is just a little exercise to see what members live in the east england area, there is a reason for it but its no big deal. if any members do live around that area and identify themselfs all will be revealed :innocent:

thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol !

Can I narrow it down to around 50 miles of North Cambs ( Huntingdon area ).

All re be revealed in PM's later on. Those I have pm'd ( and thanks for the response back ) will have a rough ideal of what this is all about.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Er.... trident_barclay... Yorkshire isn't part of the midlands, it's the north of england, it's got a coastline... the one above North Humberside...

I'm in Norfolk. And not a happy bunny! i10 had it's 1st service last week, small oil leak found and the source is the head gasket! £600 worth of work and they have to pay for a hire car for me until the parts come in. I did NOT expect that from a 10 month old car... thank god for the warranty! I hope I don't turn out to have bought a duff car :( It's been lovely so far....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers for the replys.

Some of you will know what this is about and a big thanks for your time in this matter.

But dont feel left out ! Have an i10 East of England meet up !. Summers here, clean the cars and have an i10 owners meet. :banana:

·
Registered
181 Posts
QUOTE (Adora @ Jul 21 2010, 11:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343721
Er.... trident_barclay... Yorkshire isn't part of the midlands, it's the north of england, it's got a coastline... the one above North Humberside...

Er.... Adora... Yorkshire isn't "the one above North Humberside" - there is no such place any more, East Yorkshire has been returned to it's former glory. I suppose it could be called "North of the Midlands and/or Lincolnshire"

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (Martint123 @ Jul 22 2010, 09:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343951
Er.... Adora... Yorkshire isn't "the one above North Humberside" - there is no such place any more, East Yorkshire has been returned to it's former glory. I suppose it could be called "North of the Midlands and/or Lincolnshire"

:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: I spent a fair bit of my youth in Liversedge which I believe was part of the old West Riding....... Does that still exist....... West Riding that is?

·
Registered
181 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Pogle @ Jul 22 2010, 09:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343959
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: I spent a fair bit of my youth in Liversedge which I believe was part of the old West Riding....... Does that still exist....... West Riding that is?
Indeed it does - West, North and East Ridings of Yorkshire. Plain old South Yorkshire!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts