1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
17,553 Posts
CA,,,, Haaaa..

No desire to visit that state of our Union..

Certified EQUUS,, yes, they sent me as senior tech to attend couple day at Region,, just so we could sell the thing.. ok in the beginning, I was the only 1 allowed to do the somewhat good paying services,, but also had to deal with odd warranty..

Then a few yr back, I dont see services on the EQUUS,, the kids now allowed to do what ever service, and I get stuck with the CRAP..

EQUUS Certified aint worth the paper it printed on anymore.. less headache for me

Genesis,, same boat, be glad when Genesis stores open,, wont miss them either

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
CA,,,, Haaaa..

No desire to visit that state of our Union..

Certified EQUUS,, yes, they sent me as senior tech to attend couple day at Region,, just so we could sell the thing.. ok in the beginning, I was the only 1 allowed to do the somewhat good paying services,, but also had to deal with odd warranty..

Then a few yr back, I dont see services on the EQUUS,, the kids now allowed to do what ever service, and I get stuck with the CRAP..

EQUUS Certified aint worth the paper it printed on anymore.. less headache for me

Genesis,, same boat, be glad when Genesis stores open,, wont miss them either
As for CA...I'm with you. Couldn't pay me enough to go back. Spent 3 years there in the early 70's and that's more than enough. Much worse now.
Seems these dealers screw their good techs equally. GM and Ford pushed gravy to the B techs and crap went to the A techs. That's one of many reasons I left the dealerships and went independent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts