Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that has purchased a SFS in the last few months in and around the GTA, Ontario area, what kinda offers are the dealerships giving? And what are they saying about stock on 2013's or any word of release of the 2014's?

I was told about 3-4wks ago that they have stock on most 2013 models but the very base model of the SFS is pretty much completely gone.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone that has purchased a SFS in the last few months in and around the GTA, Ontario area, what kinda offers are the dealerships giving? And what are they saying about stock on 2013's or any word of release of the 2014's?

I was told about 3-4wks ago that they have stock on most 2013 models but the very base model of the SFS is pretty much completely gone.

Thanks for any and all feedback.
If you are in and around missisauga or brampton, check with missisauga hyundai or team hyundai. When I got my car in june, both were offering a very good deal.Finally i took delivery of my 2.0T SE AWD model for $36.5 K on road from missisauga hyundai. They also provide the mud flaps,wheel locks and free oil changes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are in and around missisauga or brampton, check with missisauga hyundai or team hyundai. When I got my car in june, both were offering a very good deal.Finally i took delivery of my 2.0T SE AWD model for $36.5 K on road from missisauga hyundai. They also provide the mud flaps,wheel locks and free oil changes.
Thanks yajiv123.
Im in the Vaughan area, so Bram or Miss isn't that far to go if the deals are there...that sounds like quite a deal. Based on hyundai website pricing you saved almost $6000 on the road for your 2.0T SE model plus the mud flaps, locks and oil changes. And was your price based on cash, financing, or lease?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks yajiv123.
Im in the Vaughan area, so Bram or Miss isn't that far to go if the deals are there...that sounds like quite a deal. Based on hyundai website pricing you saved almost $6000 on the road for your 2.0T SE model plus the mud flaps, locks and oil changes. And was your price based on cash, financing, or lease?
Yes, I got the car when hyundai was providing a discount of almost $1500 on SE model and the dealer pitched in with the remaining. I paid $25 K in cash to be eligible for the cash discount and opted to go for financing for the remaining 11K @3.29%. One good thing is that mine was manufactured on June 16th and had just arrived which I took delivery it on June end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts