Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am considering buying the new 2004 Hyundai Sonata. Its got a nice shape (back looks like Jag) and price has come down somewhat. Anyone had any problems with this new model? Appreciate some feedback! Many thanks bros!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by gregsng@Nov 28 2004, 12:10 PM
Am considering buying the new 2004 Hyundai Sonata.  Its got a nice shape (back looks like Jag) and price has come down somewhat.  Anyone had any problems with this new model?  Appreciate some feedback!  Many thanks bros!!
[snapback]3089[/snapback]​

Have just purchased a 2004 Sonata,about 2 weeks ago.Probably too early to tell you the cons,but the car is beautifully appointed,purrs like a kitten,and its comparable to my 1999 Honda Accord which I have just traded.My advice,and believe me,I shopped around a lot,would be to compare similar vehicles,check the warranty(hyundai's can't be beat)and go with what YOU think is the best buy.
I'm sure I made a wise decision

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought my 2004 Sonata GL V6 in April of 2004. I love it. Excellent base package which is loaded compared to most other vehicles. I shopped around for months. Warranty is phenominal and zero percent interest....gotta love it.
Besides all that, I have had NO problems and the Odometer just clicked 10K.
My brother liked it so much that he bought a 2001 and my friend just picked up her 2004 last month. I highly recommend the Sonata, looks, price, warranty...how could you go wrong. :) :)

Originally posted by wamchuck@Nov 30 2004, 08:17 PM
Have just purchased a 2004 Sonata,about 2 weeks ago.Probably too early to tell you the cons,but the car is beautifully appointed,purrs like a kitten,and its comparable to my 1999 Honda Accord which I have just traded.My advice,and believe me,I shopped around a lot,would be to compare similar vehicles,check the warranty(hyundai's can't be beat)and go with what YOU think is the best buy.
                      I'm sure I made a wise decision
[snapback]3173[/snapback]​

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts