Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Has anybody out there upgraded thier am/fm antenna? My reception realy stinks, and want to try something! I have the nav system w/xm but listen to fm at times for local traffic. :mad:

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am having the opposite problem with my Santa Fe. am/fm works perfect, but my Sat antenna is complete garbage. Seems like all it takes to get interference is to just drive under a tree.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I am having the opposite problem with my Santa Fe. am/fm works perfect, but my Sat antenna is complete garbage. Seems like all it takes to get interference is to just drive under a tree.
Sounds like my car during the free 2 weeks a couple months back :) That is why I will never pay for Sat Radio. Poor signal and way to many commercials still = no thanks.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm stunned anyone still listens to Terrestrial Radio. (it's dying btw...so enjoy it while you can) Half the stations on SiriusXM are commercial free btw. I guess if I just listened to one thing...I may feel diff..but I love the choices SiriusXM offers..and listen to comedy, politics, old radio shows on long drives, space chill, jazz, 10 diff rock stations, news, sports....all at the flick of a button. I will NEVER go back to terrestrial radio...it's add filled garbage with ridiculous limitations and robotic annoyingly loud unfit DJ's. Reception issues? never had them.... but if I did I'd take it to the dealer and have them swap it out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I haven't been on the computer for awhile, but thanks for the responses. No tint on the windows.
Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts