Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our recent trip to Costa Rica I noticed this nice 2013 DM CRdi Santa Fe. I took pictures of the headlight and Fog Lights because they are different than our Canadian versions. These ones have a much better reflector design to put the light on the road.

Here is the passenger side. Notice the pop out for the screw in tow loop. I do not have that on the front of my 2013 DM Santa Fe.

I do have one on the back above the tailpipe though just like the CRDi.

Here is the drivers side. Notice how the reflector reaches all of the way to the side away from the bulb, instead of stopping half way like our Canadian ones do.

And here is the headlight with the extra bulb in the HiBeam reflector.

Hopefully these fog lights are the same size as ours. They may be cheaper that the Koren ones also due to the conversion rates.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Interesting find

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went out side and took a picture of my passenger side Fog Light.

Canadian Version.

Costa Rican Version

When counting up the hexagon spaces around the two Fog Lights, they appear to be the same size. Please notice that the reflector part on the Canadian (Orange) version is much smaller than the Costa Rican version (Blue).

·
Registered
32 Posts
The black one is korean spec same as what we have here in the middle east... I have the same fog light. It a shame though they didnt put led drls on the fog

·
Registered
289 Posts
The black one is korean spec same as what we have here in the middle east... I have the same fog light. It a shame though they didnt put led drls on the fog
+1 :mellow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts