Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ummm.... it's not a Sonata and here are real pictures.... The photoshop version is WAY off.... Looks like a good competitor for the Golf/Civic...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am still waiting for the real spy pictures without the camo.. they say the production vehicle is 80-90% similar to the concept :grin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
my buddy just bought a SERIOUS BASE Civic...18k. no wireless key FOB. not one option. my sister paid like 17k for her elantra in 06/07...her car is designed much better. looks much better. got more options. much better car all around. she walked out the door paying 17k.

this voelester thingy looks like smashed down kia soul. i bet theyre built on same platform.

i think this thing will also compete with that new hybrid tiny honda, that new nissan juke, scion, aveo, mini.

·
Registered
330 Posts
looks like a concept, but with nissan and the juke, i wouldnt be surprised if hyundai released this as is, I would be impressed.

as for the golf/civic competitor. i would think that its smaller and would fit into the subcompact class, competing with the fit/yaris.... accent replacement anybody? =P

1 - 8 of 8 Posts