Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes them paint chips are and I just got some touch up primer, paint, and clear coat to repair them soon.
I know everyone deals with them, but other than a car bra and wax, what are other ways to keep them away.

I don't even tailgate, and I've been thinking of different strategies of driving and they don't really work.
If I drive too fast, I end up getting too close to the cars.
If I drive slowly or with everyone, there are those people who cut you off closely..

Most annoying fact is that its a 2009 and I already have a few chips.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Here in BC, it is the LAW, that you HAVE to pass someone, if there's a passing lane available, even if you're a half mile back. This only applies in the winter, when we have our roads graveled, with pea-sized crush. Pi$$es me off to no end. Stones flying all over the place. It's good if you own a windshield repair shop, though.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Look into 3M Paint Protection Film before it's too late. My parents have it on their cars and it is great! Stay away from VentureShield, though....that stuff is pure crap.

·
Registered
505 Posts
QUOTE (craigbrooks @ Jun 9 2010, 02:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331391
and check this link before you dab touch-up paint on your car.

http://drcolorchip.com/

this is much better.

What about scratches...wife's car got 'keyed' on both doors on passenger side doors...

Looks kinda scary to me...what if it does not buff-off?

Sounds funny to me: "Our blending solution is also a proprietary concoction that is required to complete most repairs"

Concoction? Shoot that sounds vague...

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Klute,
There is a guy that comes to our dealership and does the very same thing this claims to do and it works. I wish I had known about it before I dabbed black touch-up on the hood of the Mustang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts