Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes them paint chips are and I just got some touch up primer, paint, and clear coat to repair them soon.
I know everyone deals with them, but other than a car bra and wax, what are other ways to keep them away.

I don't even tailgate, and I've been thinking of different strategies of driving and they don't really work.
If I drive too fast, I end up getting too close to the cars.
If I drive slowly or with everyone, there are those people who cut you off closely..

Most annoying fact is that its a 2009 and I already have a few chips.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Here in BC, it is the LAW, that you HAVE to pass someone, if there's a passing lane available, even if you're a half mile back. This only applies in the winter, when we have our roads graveled, with pea-sized crush. Pi$$es me off to no end. Stones flying all over the place. It's good if you own a windshield repair shop, though.

·
Registered
505 Posts
QUOTE (craigbrooks @ Jun 9 2010, 02:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331391
and check this link before you dab touch-up paint on your car.

http://drcolorchip.com/

this is much better.

What about scratches...wife's car got 'keyed' on both doors on passenger side doors...

Looks kinda scary to me...what if it does not buff-off?

Sounds funny to me: "Our blending solution is also a proprietary concoction that is required to complete most repairs"

Concoction? Shoot that sounds vague...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.